184 Allen Avenue · Lynn, MA, 01902 · (781)420-2236 · email@example.com
I am a passionate marketing professional with over six years of experience specializing in lead generation, multi-touch campaign development, content marketing, social media marketing, marketing automation, event management and market analysis. I pay attention to the data from each marketing program to help me think outside the box and push the boundaries with all my programs.
Endicott College – Beverly, MA May 2012 – July 2013
The Van Loan School of Graduate & Professional Studies
Masters in Business Administration
Nichols College – Dudley, MA September 2008 – May 2012
Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
Double Concentration: International Business, Business Communications
Cognex March 2018 – Current
Marketing Manager, Lead Generation Programs
· Manage all lead generation programs for three product lines: vision sensors, 3d vision and industrial barcode reading products.
· Plan and execute all marketing programs using various channels; webinars, email, ppc, inside sales, website, tradeshows, seminars, third party email, application stories.
· Use Eloqua to create multi-touch campaigns, A/B tests emails, landing pages and analyze campaign data.
· Develop marketing plans Latin America covering all Cognex product lines and industries. Manage and work day to day with contractors on marketing campaigns including; email translations, seminars, market analysis, tradeshows, PR and brand visibility.
· Plan and execute seminars and tradeshows for US and Canada.
· Partner with Global Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales management to develop content; applications/customer stories, whitepaper, articles, webinars etc.
· Manage the performance of market visibility programs, including a PR contractor, online listings, and award nominations, as well as organize online and print advertising campaigns
· Develop quarterly reports showcasing lead generation activities and results; funnel generated, leads, forecast, future marketing plans. Report presented to Business Unit for my product lines (vision sensors, 3d vision and id) and Sales team.
· Monthly reporting on all lead generation activities for Sales Leaders and Senior Marketing
· Collaborate with regional marketing teams in China, KIA, Japan and Europe
Acorio March 2015 – March 2017
· Prepare marketing strategies alongside company executives
· Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
· Plan and develop all lead generations programs (email campaigns, webinars, events etc.)
· Develop Quarterly Market Campaigns Calendar
· Develop Social Media and Blog calendar
· Lead in new website build
· Maintain current website and update with new content
· Management of marketing automation system Hubspot
· Manage and recommend external channel alternatives (banner ads, CIO Magazine, etc.)
· Established key performance indicators for marketing’s impact on the company
· Manage all industry events
LGC Genomics June 2013- February 2015
Demand Generation Specialist
· Proactively work with global sales and product management to develop content and execute meaningful demand generation initiatives across multiple channels.
· Lead web advertisements, and track effectiveness with Google Analytics.
· Management of all social media for the division and advertisements through this channel
· Manage email campaign process, including planning, content, designing email and landing pages, segmentation, deployment, reporting, testing, and optimization
· Develop lead nurturing campaigns, drip campaigns
· Monitor and report campaign effectiveness including ROI
· Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
· Develop webinar programs with Product Managers
· Line Manager for marketing intern and marketing assistant in the US office
· Manage all global events from budgets of $4,000-$100,000
Develop, maintain and communicate global demand generation activities to deliver increased brand awareness, quality lead generation and deliver required ROI.
· Manage and improve list growth through targeted demand generation activities
LGC/Kbioscience February 2012-June 2013
· Delivery of marketing collateral to support marketing campaigns across all channels
· Administration support for the sales team, including managing the marketing stock levels, ordering goods, booking events
· Develop marketing collateral for US market
· Coordination and planning of all US key exhibitions and events- budget from $5K-$100K
· Maintain website and upload new content
· Design banners, advertisements, direct mail
· Develop webinar schedule and work with Products managers to develop content and topics
· Brand management for the division
Experienced in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML & CSS, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Exact Target, Pardot, SalesForce.com, Hubspot, Hootsuite, Social media channels, Word Press, Web hosting systems: GoDaddy and InMotion, Eloqua, Microsoft Dynamics
References Available Upon Request