Georgetown University, M.A., Washington, DC
Public Relations and Corporate Communication
Graduation Date: May 2012, G.P.A 3.7/4.0
Concentration: Integrated Marketing; SEO Strategy; Public Relations; Digital Communications Strategy
Ball State University, B.S., Muncie, IN
Public Communication & Telecommunication
Graduation Date: May 2009, G.P.A 3.3/4.0
I am a marketing and public relations professional with seven years of experience in lead generation, asset creation, and campaign targeting within diverse industries. By utilizing my concentrations in email marketing, SEO strategy and digital communications, my passion is to help businesses grow while supporting the development and delivery of marketing tactics and solutions.
Skills include product launches, A/B testing, email marketing, social media management, event planning, marketing campaign creation, lead generation, media outreach, content creation and vendor management.
Mitel Networks – Plano, TX, 09/18 – Present
Demand Generation Manager – North America
• Collaborate on the development of marketing campaigns to help achieve lead, pipeline and revenue goals that support product/technology launches, global sales promotions, and corporate initiatives.
• Execute campaigns that use a broad mix of tactics including email, webinars, content syndication, search, direct mail and social media.
• Work closely with key stakeholders including SME’s, Sales and Field Marketing to develop assets and content for campaigns.
• Monitor lead funnel flow and make adjustments to increase program effectiveness.
• Create campaigns and reports through Salesforce and Marketo including monitoring the analytics.
• Manage multiple vendors including analyzing cost per lead and quality.
Point of Rental Software – Grand Prairie, TX, 11/15 – 9/18 and 11/12 – 11/14
Marketing Manager, PR
•Collaborate with sales, support, and development teams to create brand messaging and email strategies for productsacross all offices in the US, UK and Australia.
•Create content for press releases, email marketing campaigns, websites, newsletters, social, and more.
•Manage editorial calendar for company related stories and news for both digital and print opportunities.
•Develop and execute email marketing campaigns within Salesforce, MailChimp, Pardot, and Benchmark, reportinganalytics to CEO and VP of Sales.
•Coordinate and conduct press conferences, training seminars and other corporate events.
•Establish and maintain relationships with press and industry contacts.
•Work with sales team to plan and manage trade shows across all offices in the US, UK and Australia.
BlueSource, Inc. – Grapevine, TX, 11/14 – 11/15
Marketing Manager, North America
• Created and executed lead generation campaigns including list purchase management, cold calling sales scripts and landing page designs utilizing Marketo and LeadPages.
• Set up email marketing automation campaigns via Marketo for sales representatives.
• Developed sales funnel to track lead scoring and nurturing through demand generation points including webinars, email marketing and social.
• Created and managed the production of collateral required to support PR and marketing efforts including videos, brochures and thought leadership pieces.
• Organized events such as conferences and Lunch & Learns to support sales representatives and overall company awareness.
AOL – Sterling, VA, 10/10-11/12
Communications & Public Relations Moderator
• Elevated brand standards by driving over 80% positive customer satisfaction across managed content.
• Assisted internal and external product teams to launch multiple AOL initiatives, products, and services.
• Participated in product reviews and research sessions with project managers to deliver strategic product recommendations for customers.
• Leveraged social media platforms to create a cohesive brand message across channels and customer segments.
• Worked with media outlets, such as Slacker Radio and Motley Fool, to create and update customer support content.
August 2010 - May 2012
Master's Degree in Corporate Communications and Public Relations at Georgetown University
August 2005 - May 2009
Bachelor's Degree in Public Communications and Telecommunications at Ball State University