KACIE LYNN FARMER, ESQ.
146 Chris Drive, Irwin, PA 15642
email@example.com * (724) 875-4187
Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, PA
Juris Doctor, June 2015 (Evening Division)
Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
Bachelor of Science Degree, Marketing, May 2011
Customer Success Representative, Thomson Reuters, Pittsburgh, PA 05/18-Present
· Provides product training and demonstrations for existing and/or potential customers through customer visits and online training.
· Works with Client Managers, Sales Executives and Regional Management in achieving regional and divisional goals.
· Builds strong relationships within Large and Medium sized law firms to help identify opportunities for up-selling and new products sales.
· Assists in developing, marketing, and conducting training classes at customer locations
MSA Analyst, Medval, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA 09/16-04/18
· Executed clear, concise medical summaries and narratives for inclusion in Medicare Set Aside Agreements.
· Utilized medical and legal knowledge to determine future medical care allocations.
· Performed utilization of research databases for diagnoses, treatment guidelines and CMS regulations.
· Prepared cost projections based on rated age determinations and future medical care expectations.
Contract Attorney, Solvaire Technologies, LLP, Pittsburgh, PA 11/15-3/16
· Reviewed and analyzed multi-million dollar commercial and residential real estate leases and transactions as part of a project for Crown Castle.
· Compiled information into databases and cleansed documents in an organized manner.
Law Clerk, Robb Leonard Mulvihill, LLP, Pittsburgh, PA 5/12-5/15
· Conducted research on various legal issues to assist in litigation.
· Gained an extensive understanding of insurance litigation and personal injury.
· Prepared memos, briefs and summaries to aid in case preparation.
· Filed various documents within the court system.
· Worked a full-time schedule while attending law school in the evening.
Prescription Benefit Specialist/Supervisor, Medco Health, North Versailles, PA 4/10-5/12
· Contacted members about their prescription benefits and cost savings within their plan.
· Spoke to members in hopes of converting to the Medco pharmacy.
· Assisted members with any special needs regarding their benefit plan.
· Assisted management in day-to-day operations and project management.
Human Resources Intern, Franklin Regional, Murrysville, PA 5/10-8/10
· Directly answered to and assisted the Director of Human Resources.
· Chose interviewees and set up interviews with prospective teachers.
· Assisted with the AESOP substitute teacher program.
Intern, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Pittsburgh, PA 1/10-4/10
· Assisted in the School and Youth Program.
· Assisted in Public Relations for the Society.
· Direct contact with prospective participants in various sponsored programs (schools, etc.)
Computer Skills: Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher. Also proficient in various legal aids including WorldDox and billing software.
KACIE LYNN FARMER
146 Chris Drive, Irwin, PA 15642
Kaciefarmer89@gmail.com * (724) 875-4187
Activities: Pittsburgh’s 50 Finest, Class of 2017 2017
Volunteer, Christian Legal Aid 09/18-present
Volunteer, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh 01/18-present
Volunteer, Westmoreland County Food Bank 4/16 present
Volunteer, American Cancer Society 4/16-present
Member, Strong Women Strong Girls (Mentoring Association) 8/08-1/09
Member, Sports Marketing Association 12/07-8/09
Director of Fundraising, American Marketing Association 9/09-4/10
Daniel L. Rivetti, Managing Partner, Robb Leonard Mulvihill, LLP
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 412-281-5431
Mark A. Martini, Partner, Robb Leonard Mulvihill, LLP
E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: 412-281-5431
Andrea Vadas Evancho, Treasurer/Chief Compliance Officer, E.E. Powell & Co.