Sr. Analyst Global Commercial Services Customer | American Express
MARCH 2019 – PRESENT | NEW YORK, NY
● Manage the Dialogic channel including overseeing creative reviews,
forecasting, budgeting, training and change management, and launching
new / refreshed products.
● Work with marketing enablement and execution teams to ensure flawless
● Analyze channel performance and compile customer insights to be
leveraged to enhance the early engagement strategy
● Develop relationships with key partners in product marketing to
understand the role the early tenure can play in product engagement and
then execute on vision
● Conduct external competitive research and benchmarking that will drive
the ideation and execution of new transformation initiatives
Email Operations Manager | Loeb Enterprises
SEPTEMBER 2017 – MARCH 2019 | NEW YORK, NY
● Managed campaign execution process in support of various portfolio
start-ups including development, implementation and enhancement of
email marketing campaigns
● Identified, prioritized and enacted strategic improvements to increase
customer acquisition, engagement, retention and reactivated
● Analyze email performance including opens, clicks and opt out rates and
implemented usability enhancements to improve overall user experience,
providing expert-level recommendations for continuous improvement
● Identified the appropriate target market for each email campaign to ensure
optimal open rates, delivery rates and click through rates.
● Gathered requests and requirements for all outgoing campaigns, including
one-time campaigns, drip campaigns, transactional messages and
● Partnered cross-functionally with product, engineering, analytics, and
other teams as needed
● Analyzed requirements to translate correct technical specifications for
● Utilized advanced coding capability to develop email campaigns, including
but not limited to: writing HTML from scratch; updating or editing existing
HTML to make requested changes; solving for rendering issues across
multiple email clients
Email Marketing Specialist| Child Mind Institute
JUNE 2016 – SEPTEMBER 2017 | NEW YORK, NY
● Oversaw the comprehensive email process from concept and creative
brief to coding, testing, targeting, sending, and performance analysis.
● Managed the email calendar and process workflow, including planning and
development of new email campaigns in collaboration with departments
across the organization.
● Established segmentation groups, email newsletters, marketing and
promotional campaigns, registration surveys, event ticketing and donation
forms, and automated, triggered mailings using the Blue State Digital
● Designed and executed A/B tests to improve email communications,
optimizing for traffic and basic engagement metrics such as open rate,
click through rate and revenue.
● Defined metrics targets, track performance and share actionable analytics
● Planned acquisition and retention strategies and conversion tactics.
Marketing Associate | The Millennium Group
MARCH 2013 – FEBRUARY 2016 | NEW YORK, NY
● Designed comprehensive communications strategy and executed
marketing campaigns including strategies, plans, and objectives.
● Administered innovative updates to websites for The Millennium Groups
and four affiliate companies.
● Initiated the redesign of The Millennium Group website
● Drafted and distributed electronic communication including press
releases and e-newsletter.
● Managed brand positioning across all social media channels by creating
innovative content across all social media channels in line with company’s
leadership strategy and messaging, and in conjunction with content
creation including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter resulting in
75% increase of impressions.
● Supported all phases of the proposal development process by producing,
writing and developing including sales cut sheets, sales presentations, and
request for proposals/information and success stories.
● Managed and maintaining automated content library and proposal
automation system (QVidian).
● Supported daily ongoing Salesforce administrative needs of sales
- data analytics
- Data Entry
- Email Marketing
- Event Planning
- Social Media
Strategic Comunications at Temple University