University of Central Florida
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration,
Accounting 3.18 GPA
Berlin School of Economics and Law
International Business Minor
St. Johns River State College
Associates of Arts, General Studies
Orange Park, FL
Spring 2015 & 2016
Siemens February 2019 – Present
Accounting Operator Intern
· Validate documentation for accuracy by following Building Technologies guidelines prior to creating an order in SAP
· Enter information using Turbo Sales to SAP to process bookings such as 44OP, Service Agreements, and Quoted Service jobs.
· Validates customer information and enters tax exemption certificates into EZSuite.
University of Central Florida Budget Office January 2017- February 2019
OPS Student Assistant
· Ran 30 monthly budget reports, 20 purchase order summary reports and performed over 30 intra unit department transfers
· Completed over 50 purchase card reconciliations and completed certification statements for approval monthly
· Coordinated reimbursement process for state university traveling employees in accordance with University and state regulations
· Processed bi-weekly payroll and retroactive pay requests using PeopleSoft for over 40 employees.
· Open requisitions to be encumbered in the budget and review and approve other submitted requisitions
Target November 2014 – June 2017
· Advised new employees on all company policies, protocols and procedures
· Coached new employees on point of sale system and appropriate guest service techniques
· Maintain a safe work environment by promoting communicating amongst fellow employees
Sales floor Associate
· Inform guests of current promotions and assist them in locating specific products based on their individual needs.
· Standardized promotional and sale signage and communicate missed markdowns to the pricing team
East Orlando Track Club February 2019 – Present
CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
UCF National Association of Black Accountants January 2019- Present Athena Women Empowered, Treasurer January 2017- May 2018
· Presented to student Senate to get funding allocated for marketing materials for the organization.
· Plan semester and yearlong budget for supplies, shirts, event materials, and catering.