Marketing Specialist/ English Teacher
Highlights of Qualifications
• Bilingual- English and Spanish
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box
• Photography/Editing Skills
• Up-to-date on Social Media and Email Marketing
Email Marketing and Social Media September 2016- Current
• Prepare email campaigns that go out on a schedule and are optimized to get opened. Use Social media such as Facebook to get information out to current followers.
• Basic web creation through WordPress. Key word optimization and website functionality.
• Create content that is relevant to the business that is then sent out through an email campaign.
• Utilize Instagram to grow the personal/company’s presence.
English Teacher: Spain (Mallorca and Madrid) October 2014-Current
• Prepared English lessons for primary school children (ages 3 to 13) that were fun, educational and easy to follow. Prepared email campaigns that go out on a schedule and are optimized to get opened.
• Developed activities to keep the children entertained while learning English with the use of songs, videos and new technology.
• Learned new techniques to help each child with their individual needs and used them to help the child’s personal growth
EF International Language School April 2013- August 2014
• Developed new ways and activities to help the International Students with their transition into our institution. (Social media, marketing materials, power points, pamphlets, etc.)
• Assisted in getting host families for the international students by calling back host families and setting up in person interviews. (Recruited over 40 families and got over 100 beds)
• Arranged student’s paperwork and completed necessary documentation for the student’s stay by inputting data into our systems. (Elektra Data Base)
• Provide data support to the housing, activities and academic departments.
Sales Representative. Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc. September 2012- April 2013
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. (excel, chart creation, data entry)
• Resolved customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and preparing reports through excel.
• Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results in marketing as well as competition data information.
Administrative Assistant. Financial Network Investment Corporation April 2012-June 2012
• Organized Client Online information through an organizational system, which I learned to use and execute. (Smartworks)
• Marketing support through a Client-to-Client database, which helped me bring resulting business to the company.
• Developed a system that helped prioritize, organize, and manage client’s personal financial information. (C2C program)
- Data Entry
- Email Marketing
- File Management
- Foreign Languages
- MS Word Office Suite
- Social Media Management
Bachelors in Global Studies and Japanese at University of California Santa Barbara