FREELANCE DIRECTOR/EDITOR San Francisco, CA 3/13-Present
· Clients include Eleven Inc., AKQA, West SF, Yardbarker/FOX Sports, DWA
BBDO, EDITOR San Francisco, CA 11/11-3/13
FREELANCE PRODUCER/EDITOR San Francisco, CA 8/10 – 11/11
CURRENT TV PRODUCER/EDITOR/SHOOTER San Francisco, CA 3/07 – 8/10
· Rebranded Current’s flagship show, Vanguard – responsible for writing a creative brief for the re-launch of the rebranded Emmy award-winning franchise.
· Promos producer and editor for U.S. and U.K. networks – produced network explainers, ad sales reels, image spots, cross-channel promos.
· U.K. Acquisitions producer and editor – responsible for acquiring news content for the U.K. network. Responsibilities included negotiating contracts, producing and editing fast turn around, breaking news content and assisting the U.S. network.
MYTHBUSTERS/BEYOND PRODUCTIONS, CAMERA OPERATOR
San Francisco, CA 1/05 – 11/05
• 2nd camera – responsible for providing coverage and support for both 1st team cameras.
• High-Speed Camera
• Speciality Camera – rigging cameras in order to provide coverage for particularly dangerous situations/experiments.
THE OTHER HALF/INDIRECT FILMS/PIPER FILMS Portugal, UK, US 4/04 – 8/04
• 2nd Unit Director of Photography – filmed all establishing shots, car mounts, and B-roll.
• 1st Unit ‘B’ Camera – provided support for the 1st Unit.
• Underwater Camera
VARIOUS FEATURE FILMS India 9/02 – 1/03
• Assistant Director of Photography – duties generally consisted of setting up shots with the 2nd Unit,
• Responsible for monitoring lighting set ups and managing both camera units.
4MC UK London, UK 8/00 – 3/01
• VT Operator – making duplications and DVD masters
• Assist telecine operators in setting up their machines, recording their output.
THE MILL London, UK 7/99 – 7/00
• VT Operator – General VT Operator duties in MCR.
• Assisting telecine, Flint, Flame operators.
• duplicating rushes for edit and telecine.
ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY San Francisco, CA 1/02 – 12/04
• MFA Motion Pictures & Television.
RAVENSBOURNE COLLEGE OF DESIGN & COMMUNICATION Chislehurst, U.K. 9/98 – 7/00
• BA (Hons) Professional Broadcasting.
• Excellent knowledge of Macintosh OS X, Final Cut Pro.
• Proficient in Motion, Adobe Photoshop, Compressor.
• PADI certified open water diver
• Gold Lion Cannes International Festival of Creativity 2012 – The Great Paper Airplane Project
• Silver Lion Cannes International Festival of Creativity 2012 – The Great Paper Airplane Project
References available upon request.
- After Effects (Basic)
- Photoshop (Basic)
- Premiere Pro
- Resolve (Basic)
9/98 - 6/00
BA (Hons) Professional Broadcasting at Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication
1/02 - 12/04
MFA Motion Pictures & Television at Academy of Art University