- Media arts and animation major at the Art Institute of Washington
Studied multiple Adobe programs such as photoshop, illustrator, indesign, ect. As well as rendering programs used for animation and motion graphic art.
- Freelance Graphic Designer; designing logos, business cards, ect. for local businesses
Using knowledge of Adobe programs, created the ability to design basic business marketing advancements for businesses such as logos and other graphic designs projects on a need basis.
- Freelance Artist; painting murals and art pieces for local businesses
Self taught traditional artist. Advanced in traditional hand drawing, painting, sculpture, and a wide variety of other mediums.
- Culinary artist/ head chef at well known Adams Morgan, Dc restaurant
Culinary Chef at “Spacy Cloud” in Adams Morgan. Created recipes and specialty vegan/ vegetarian drinks and food.
- culinary arts
- Graphic Designer
- impeccable customer service skills
- proficient in Adobe programs
- public speaking
- Social Media Management
- traditional artist
- video editing
January 2015- May 2016
Media Arts and Animation at Art institute of Washington
August 2015- January 2015
Biology at University of Maryland