Tiffany Nicole Mason
174 Blackburn Avenue, Lansdowne, PA 19050
Mobile: (484)-844-4133 Email: email@example.com
To obtain a position as an accounting professional in your organization that allows me to exercise my experience and knowledge and offers room for growth and advancement.
10/2016-Present Kalan, LP Lansdowne, PA
• Accountable for booking all journal entries related to month-end close, including monthly pre-paid expenses and depreciation in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions.
• Responsible for booking all transactions for monthly bank reconciliation for all cash accounts.
• Participates in monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts.
• Manage all credit card payments related to pre-paid expenses, while ensuring they are booked to the correct corresponding general ledger account.
• Works closely with director of accounting preparing and issuing monthly financials to partners.
• Manage billing invoices related to inventory to ensure accurate payments and deposits.
• Attends annual review with auditors.
03/2010-09/2016 McCormick & Priore, P.C. Philadelphia, PA
Accounting Manager Assistant
• Accountable for entering invoices into Time & Financial Management Accounting System.
• Prepare billed and unbilled time reports and distribute for review of management/partners.
• Process cash receipts daily and prepare for deposit.
• Pay vendor and firm utility invoices daily.
• Review monthly firm invoices for accuracy and completeness.
• Responsible for contacting and following up with clients regarding unpaid invoices.
• Edit firm bills for spelling, grammatical errors and accuracy before submission to clients.
• Submit firm invoices to clients through Bottom Line/Legal Exchange/Allegient Billing.
• Submit and update case budgets through Bottom Line/Legal Exchange/Allegient Billing.
• Responsible for submitting/editing attorney’s time into Advanced Productivity Software DTE.
• Managed petty cash on daily basis and replenish when needed.
• Send vendor invoices to appropriate client for payment, per client’s guidelines.
• Participate with bank reconciliation monthly.
Tiffany Mason Page 1 of 2
• Analyze, post, balance and reconciled complex financial data and accounts.
• Perform regular reviews of un-reconciled items, and follows-up with appropriate clients for resolution.
• Examine, verify, and maintain payable accounts and accounting data in Time & Financial Management Accounting System.
• Compile and examine reports to confirm transactions were accepted in the system.
• Proofread figures on disbursement documents and correct accounting data that was incorrectly entered into the system.
• Explain account information to department head orally and/or in writing.
• Contact vendors to request a copy of invoice or proof of delivery.
• Responsible for processing travel/expense reimbursements.
• Responsible for processing client write-offs of firm bills and firm policy.
• Accountable for monitoring and paying attorney membership dues and licenses.
12/2014-7/2016 Kaplan University Online
• Master of Science in Accounting, Specialization: Finance
08/2013-11/2013 Jackson Hewitt Woodlyn, PA
• Income Tax Preparation
2008-2012 DeVry University Philadelphia, PA
• Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Concentration: Accounting
Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Sage 50/Peachtree, Time and Financial Management System, Advanced Productivity Software DTE, Bottomline/Legal Exchange, Allegient Billing, MS Dynamics Solutions
Tiffany Mason Page 2 of 2