3704 Juniper Avenue, Joliet, Illinois
Student currently studying to obtain a Nursing Degree from the University of St. Francis in Joliet, IL. Looking to obtain experience in a medical setting to further my knowledge and abilities of healthcare as a whole.
Scribe America, Inc.
ED Medical Scribe, June 2018-Present
– Chart patient data into the EMR
– Follow physicians into patient rooms to take comprehensive history
– Find information that the physician needs to come to medical decisions
– Arrange discharge instructions and place them into their proper charts
– Submit data about number of patients seen as well as critical care documentation.
– Communicate with physicians to ensure accuracy in charting
University of St. Francis
Student Worker, August 2017-Present
– Organize publications that are sent out to alumni.
– Enter data from LinkedIn regarding current alumni employment.
– Do research on grants that the school is eligible to receive.
– Communicate with local businesses to sponsor the school during fundraising events.
– Research prices and suggest certain auction items for fundraising events.
– Plan aspects of fundraising events as well as increasing publicity of the events around campus.
Arbor Management, Inc.
Head Cashier/Server, October 2016-May 2017
– Interact with Middle School children on a daily basis
– Ensure that all student accounts are up to date without any deficits.
– Ensure that the students receive the food items that they want.
– Work with coworkers to prepare food and clean up at the end of the day.
– Take inventory of a la carte items sold throughout the day.
South Chicago Marketing, Inc., Joliet, IL
Account Manager, June 2016- October 2016
– Approach customers in a retail location
– Be accountable to arrive at your assigned location
– Make customers aware of special deals and promotions that our clients are offering
– Finalize sales with the customers
– Manage installation dates and follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
Carson Pirie-Scott, Joliet, IL
Retail Sales Associate, February 2016-June 2016
– Ring out a customer’s merchandise
– Ensure that they are as satisfied as possible with their shopping experience
– Tend to every customer that arrives at my station.
– Being knowledgeable of current sales and coupons.
– Persuade customers to sign up for our reward credit card program.
– Ensure that all merchandise is placed back in its proper rack
– Place ad sets above the racks so customers are aware of current sales.
– Perform miscellaneous tasks during closing shifts, which often keeps us over an hour past the time that the store closes.
University of St. Francis, Joliet, IL
– Two years completed of the University’s BSN Program.
– Current GPA of 3.19
Joliet West High School
– Graduated in May of 2015
– Magna Cum Laude, GPA of 3.86
– Proficient in the use of technology
– Speaks English and limited Spanish