230 Atlantic Ave Apt 1P, Lynbrook, NY, 11563 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-402-8367
To obtain a Part-time position that will give me the opportunity to grow as a research information analysis.
Drexel university, Philadelphia, PA
Master of Library and Information Science, September 2015
Major courses include Electronic Record Management, Competitive Intelligence, Research In Information Organization, Digital Collections/ Project Management, Database Management (ORALE & Database design).
university of maryland university college, adelphi, Md
Master of Business Administration, June 2013
Major courses include RMBA- International Business, RMBA-International Marketing RMBA – Strategic Management, Organizational Behavior, and Business Management.
Berkeley College, New York NY
Bachelors of Business Administration- International Business, March 2008
Major courses include International Business, International Financial Management, International Management, International Business Law, International Marketing, International Economics
Berkeley College, New York NY
Associate of Applied Science- Paralegal Studies, September 2009
Major courses include legal research and writing, and computers in the legal office.
Davis Polk & Wardwell, LLP. NEW YORK, NY.
December 2015 – Present
· Compile company profile reports utilizing databases, conduct research identifying corporate transactions, events and deals, obtain corporate SEC filings, offering memorandums, and documents from non-registered companies
· Work on special projects, compile legal tables, and company related intelligence research
· Obtain currency exchange rates, historical pricings, CUSIPs, ISINs, credit ratings, and more
berkeley college, NEW YORK, NY
July 2005- December 2015
November 2011- December 2015
● Assign work schedules while following work requirements and policies, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service, train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies, Recruit and hire staff members. Observe and evaluate workers’ appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications, met with managers or other supervisors to stay informed of changes affecting operations.
● Manage supply budget and replenish necessary supplies, equipment, or services. Analyze and record personnel or operational data and write related activity for department quarterly reports.
March 2008- November 2011
● Check circulation records of library users against Peoplesoft contact/status info. Update Textbook LibGuide.
● •Manage intercampus ILLs, Assist w/ photo copy machine, Textbook inventory against collection ¤t master list.
Federal Work Study Student Aide
July 2005- March 2008
● Greet users; direct as appropriate, Fill printers & photocopier w/ paper, Straighten organize textbooks ,Shelve book & DVD returns, Process cataloged books/DVDs, Check-out/In functions and Answer telephone (w/ appropriate greeting)
● Assist w/ photocopy machine, Inventory print/media collections, Search for T-status, missing & Lost items (reports), Messenger between both midtown library locations
Thorough and in-depth knowledge of grant writing, SQL, Oracle, Microsoft: Office Suite, Office 365, Plunkett Research, IBISworld, database design, budget maintenance, People Management, Communication, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, dealpointdata, Coaching, Factset, Intelligize, Bloomberg Terminal, Lexis Nexis Knowledge Mosaic, Bloomberg terminal, deal point data, lexis Nexis Thomsonone, advance and S&P Capital IQ.