Reliable corporate librarian in the legal field. With over 12 years of researching skills, utilizing both print and electronic resources. Seeking career growth, focusing on business research and industry analysis within the corporate field.
Strong database & researching skills, logical thinker, demonstrates leadership, goal-orientated, excellent communication skills, embrace teamwork, volunteers for task outside of job description, highly organized Thorough and in-depth knowledge of grant writing, Bloomberg terminal, S&P Capital IQ, Thomonsonone, Intelligize, Lexis knowledge Mosaic, office applications 2013, ABA approved Paralegal and SQL.
Drexel university, Philadelphia, PA
Master of Library and Information Science, September 2015
Major courses include Electronic Record Management, Competitive Intelligence, Research In Information Organization, Digital Collections/ Project Management, Database Management (ORALE & Database design).
university of maryland university college, adelphi, Md
Master of Business Administration, June 2013
Major courses include RMBA- International Business, RMBA-International Marketing RMBA Strategic Management, Organizational Behavior, and Business Management.
Davis Polk & Wardwell, LLP. NEW YORK, NY.
December 2015 – Present
· Compile company profile reports utilizing databases, conduct research identifying corporate transactions, events and deals, obtain corporate SEC filings, offering memorandums, and documents from non-registered companies
· Work on special projects, compile legal tables, company related intelligence research, obtain currency exchange rates, historical pricings, CUSIPs, ISINs, credit ratings, and more
berkeley college, nEW YORK, nY
July 2005- December 2015
November 2011- December 2015
· Recruited 14 Associates, Assign work schedules while following work requirements and policies, directs, coordinates and evaluates the activity of supportive Staff, Set and maintaining polices and goals for the library’s supportive staff, Launched a collected development project that up-dated 45% of the current print collection, Participates in college committee activities .
● Responsible for daily operations of the library in multiple locations, Manage supply budget and eliminated over-budget cost, Analyze and record personnel or operational data and write related activity for department quarterly reports, Assisted with research project with both students and staff, proficient database usage.
March 2008- November 2011
· Check circulation records of library users against Peoplesoft contact/status info. Manage intercampus ILLs, Assist w/ photo copy machine, Textbook inventory against collection ¤t master list.
· Replenish necessary supplies, equipment, or services.
Federal Work Study Student Aide
July 2005- March 2008
· Greet users; direct as appropriate, Fill printers & photocopier w/ paper, Straighten organize textbooks ,Shelve book & DVD returns, Process cataloged books/DVDs, Check-out/In functions and Answer telephone (w/ appropriate greeting).
· Assist w/ photocopy machine, Inventory print/media collections, Search for T-status, missing & Lost items (reports), Messenger between both midtown library locations.